Barry Moltz new book, ChangeMasters: How To Actually Make the Changes You Already Know You Need To Make, is a must-read to prompt you to take action.
We know we need to take action.
We know we need to change but we often don’t.
We don’t take action.
Based on original research and over twenty years of working with small business owners, Barry’s book shows the key steps to breaking this harmful pattern and becoming the “ChangeMaster” that your business so desperately needs to be successful in the future.
Where is the gap between the sincere intent to make these changes and the actions to start to do it? What holds most people back and keeps them stuck on the same path over and over again?
So why don’t people change?
- People try to buy change.
- People don’t want to do “more work” even if it results in positive change.
- They are not in enough pain.
- They fear any change, especially the unknown
Barry talks about the power of science and how you can use it to help you change your brain.
At times we ignore science, at least I have. And think it’s woo woo.
But I’ve learned that science, personal development in particular, can be a powerful catalyst for change.
Barry writes that “Change starts with taking small, patient, iterative steps. The key is just to start somewhere”
ChangeMasters dives into how we can change in various aspects of our business and our life.
These areas include:
- Change in sales and marketing
- Change in managing your money
- Change in your customer experience
- Change in your personal and company productivity