|©2022 Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global®. All rights reserved.|
There is no one who knows web globalization better than Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global’s next wegginar® presenter John Yunker, co-founder of Byte Level Research. John is back by popular demand! Yes!
Let me challenge you a bit to see what you know before I entice you to register for our (free of charge) wegginar, “Think Big; Think Global: Web Globalization Tips for Small Businesses,” taking place on tomorrow, Wednesday, June 1st LIVE at 11AM CT: https://bit.ly/382t2fC
- What is your global gateway strategy?
- Are you having trouble with abandoned
- Do you understand the importance of body language and photos you
use on your website?
- Do you use a map icon to signify global on your website?
- Colors carry a significant cultural, political, and personal meaning; what
colors are you using on your website?
- Are you
using flags as a navigation aid on your website?
But back to John’s wegginar … he will be covering:
- The second language you should add to your website
- Essential web globalization terminology and trends
- Tips for going global on the cheap
- The dangers of using flags on your website
And, the best part is we will be able to pick John’s brain at the end of his presentation for 10 minutes to ASK any questions you have. Let’s do it and get smarter today on web globalization, together.